An easy solution to all your problems with the English language: Grammarly - to facilitate research for university students
In recent times, the Minister of Higher Education announced that many colleges will replace their exams with research papers. And, of course, part of this research is written in the English language. If you want to write this part with minimal effort and find that you have successfully completed the task, then you can use Grammarly.
Grammarly is a very smart automatic correction system that not only corrects your spelling mistakes, but also corrects your grammar mistakes. It has artificial intelligence that removes any unimportant part of the text and also shortens long sentences into useful and more expressive words, making your writing beautiful, distinctive, and free of errors.
It is also important to note that Grammarly works on all different platforms, whether you want to use it on your phone, Microsoft Word, or even on your computer or laptop as a whole, and it is available as an extension on Google Chrome.
To install Grammarly on Google Chrome, simply follow these steps:
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Navigate to the Grammarly for Chrome download page: Grammarly for Chrome
3. Click on 'Add to Chrome and then click on 'Add extension'
4. Finally, all that's left is to register for Grammarly. You can find the registration steps at the end of this article
How to install the Grammarly add-on on Microsoft Word
1. Go to the download link here: Grammarly for Word
2. Download the program, which is about 11 MB in size.
3. Launch the program, click 'Get started' and then 'Install' to install the add-on on Word. It should only take a few seconds to complete the installation.
How to install the Grammarly app on Android:
1. Install the Grammarly Keyboard app from here: Grammarly Keyboard
2. Once installed, make it your default keyboard or activate it only when needed.
How to install the Grammarly app on Windows:
1. Grammarly works on versions of Windows from Win 7 and higher. You can download it from here: Grammarly for Windows
2. After downloading the program, complete the installation steps, which are very simple.
How to register for Grammarly:
Regardless of the device or method you use, you will need to create an account. The account for Grammarly is free and easy to create through this link: Grammarly Sign Up. After logging in, you only need to write some information about yourself, such as your name and email. The site supports registration via Facebook and Google. After creating an account, you can log in to any of the previous
Using Grammarly on Word for university students:
After installing the add-on, open the program to find a new option in the top menu of Word called 'Grammarly'. Simply click on it to bring up a new window to log in. Enter your email and password or log in with Facebook or Google.
After logging in, you will see a menu on the right-hand side where, when you write any text in English, it will give you options to modify errors. All you have to do is click on the options to modify the word choices or shorten the sentences, and the changes will be made within your search or file, regardless of the type.
Finally, remember that this add-on is free and works on all platforms to help you complete your daily tasks. However, if you are sending emails to large companies, it is recommended to purchase the Grammarly program, as it includes several other add-ons that will benefit your work. If you are a student trying to complete research, you can simply use the free version.